This is my story...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 ·

Hi all,

I want to tell you the story regarding my Bux.to experience.

I joined Bux.to after reading about it on many sites and after doing some research I decided to try it out (and not tell my wife until I was sure). After joining I bought 15 referrals and upgraded to premium. At first all was well and I watched my "earning" grow steadily.

I then got caught up in the hype and decided to jump in a buy my first 100 referral pack. well three packs later and after watching my balance now grow to well over $500, I got the first of two 500 packs.

I was now in the hole for over $1000 and it seemed time to break the good news to my wife. After the screaming died down, we looked at it as an investment and she too decided to take the plunge. We were now over $2000 sucked in and it seemed like this was too good to be true.

Well my friends, as the saying goes, it seemed that it was too good and was not true.

We both put our cash out requests in on 7 April 2008 mine $3500 and my wife $700. We are still waiting and have conceded that it was money lost and an expensive lesson that we learned. I decided to join the forum and found out that many many more have also been ripped-off by this elaborate scam and cannot help wonder why these criminal activities are not more scrutinized by the authorities.

The list of excuses as to why they are now over 14 months behind is paying is so vast I will not bore you with them. Now it seems that anyone who has a request older than 2 months is a cheater and the payments they make now consist of new members, some are getting paid two and three times within days of requests. The rest of us ponder why we are not paid.

I now see hundreds of complaints regarding this and many more of this type of scam and just wished to add my story, to at least give others some forewarning as to what to expect from such criminals.

The staff at Bux.to are a large part of the scam as they defend the site by banning, censoring and locking any comments that are not favorable to the site. Just as the forum of, (and I use this term very loosely), "success" stories is just a censored form of advertising. If a member tries to place a comment that is not congratulatory in nature, it is deleted. I have also been told that some member’s posts are edited to reflect a more positive nature, DOES THIS SOUND LIKE FREE SPEECH to you. No.

I am sure if you continue to research Bux.to you will readily find enough information to see that this site is nothing more than a scam at best and at worst an illegal money laundering scheme.

I hope you can take the time to look around read some of the comments and other blogs out there before you commit to spending any of your money, it is too hard to earn especially these days.

Try some of these other blogs for further information:

http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/

http://bux-to-sux.blogspot.com/